Wednesday, January 20, 2010

frieNds @ faCeboOk


lopan mukhrish - aku berhenti berharap dan menunggu datang gelap...sampai nanti satu saat, tak ada cinta ku dapat..

muhammad al khattab - luar biasa bangun pagi

ayuneeza ahmad - adalah si biru yang keliru..

miza akhma - mane pas keje aku ni???di manakah ia skrg?...:(

adib md jusoh - Kurniakan daku serikandi, penyejuk di mata, penawar di hati, di dunia dialah penyeri, di syurga menanti dia bidadari…

wan farid - kasanova vs kassandra

lady dellaz dalila - perut seakan menggaru-garu dari dalam.. tandanya..? jom breakfast!

ahmad hisham - friendship is always there to rescue me whenever love has left me high n dry in a island..

mohd faizal - There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart.

alice alex - I danced with a ninja under my bed because I'm sexy and I do what I want :)

jessy tan - Get happiness out of your work or you may never know what happiness is - Elbert Hubbard, 1856-1915

claudine ana-marie - I don't love you like I did yesterday…

shadidun bahar - When you try your best but you don't succeed When you get what you want but not what you need When you feel so tired but you can't sleep Stuck in reverse

strahl cahaya - Holdin’ onto things that vanished into the air left me in pieces but, now I’m rising from the ashes....



p/s: what's on your mind..
 

♥ bLoG aKu ♥ Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino